How can I secure more auditions?
Do I challenge the audition process by offering a fresh perspective on the role?
Am I requested for other projects as a result of a previous audition?
Do I secure 1 in 5 of my auditions?
Does your work contain 100% of you?
Do I give myself permission to be the best I can be?
When I enter an audition room can I put my hand on my heart and say “I deserve this”?
How can I empower myself and test my work?
We will explore
- In-depth classical and contemporary script analysis
- Voice work
- Audition prep and purpose
- Connectivity to text and character
- Movement and body language
- Changing the temperature of the room
- Using location, text, and imagery as emotional triggers
- Actioning/Transitive Verbs (Why am I saying what I’m saying)
- Simplify and uncover Scene/Super objectives
- Explore and develop internal monologues/imagery
- Public Solitude (A vital and often neglected skill)
- Simple Improvisation (Text and non-text based)
- Professional presentation